Tuesday, 30 May 2017 at: 08:30 – 13:00 (Venue: Conference Room RK IV Radius Prawiro Building 10th floor)
S-L Pre-Conference Workshop: Topic: “Designing a Transformative S-L Courses”
The main topic of this program is S-L in Asian higher education which discussed about training programs for faculty on how to design S-L projects aligning with course learning outcomes; management of S-L coordination with faculty and community partners; documentation and measurement of S-L student learning outcomes, community impact, and institutional advancement; leadership development in S-L programs – how to institutionalize the S-L programs and change making process; and transformative model of S-L program designs.
Ding-Jo H. Currie, Ph.D.
- President of Lingnan Foundation
- Distinguished Faculty in the Higher Educational Leadership Program at California State University Fullerton, College of Education.
- Founder and CEO of United Education Alliance – dedicated to connecting and improving the world through education leadership training and development.
- Board Chair of American Association of Community Colleges (AACC)
- Board of Director for American Council of Education (ACE)
- Chair of Advisory Panel for College board (CCAP)
- Board member of Air War University of US Air Force appointed by the United States Secretary of Defense
- Board member of Manchester University, Emperor College of Oriental Medicine
- Active on many other local organization boards.
- Awardee of many prestigious awards, such as Outstanding Chinese Educator Award.
Dr. Carol Ma
- Senior Fellow (Service-Learning) & Senior Lecturer (Common Curriculum), Singapore University of Social Sciences – Singapore.
- Founding member of the Service-Learning at Lingnan University.
- Board of the Directors for both International Center for Service-Learning in Teachers Education and the International Association for Research on Service-Learning and Community Engagement.